It may not be easy to say correctly, but that's only lack of practice and it's a piece of cake compared to finding the right house. Well, Good News! we can assist with both. We'll first go for Tear(as in rip)-At-Edge. Put 'em all together and what have we got? A pretty village some 20 minutes from the coast just in from Gandia and home to one of the most lovely houses we've had the pleasure to visit.
¿So how do we recognise the right house?
1. It has to look right. (to me, this looks good, but beauty - beholder etc. you judge)
2. It needs to feel right (must make you feel at home and protected, no? Big natural stone walls do that rather well in my opinion and nice solid beamed ceilings help too)
3. It would be nice if it had something a little different; Charm perhaps? (it's got that, believe me, I'm an estate agent)
4. Somewhere private to sit outside (Yep, got that too! Actually it has three, not two)
5. Space for friends to visit. I'm assuming you're not moving to become a hermit (so 3 beds 2 baths; enough for most families)
6. It must be within budget. Well, if it weren't you wouldn't be looking here would you? (I know; we can all dream!)
So it has "six of the best" plus it's been fully modernised; there's even air-conditioning and fabulous views. It's just that "nine or ten of the best" didn't quite have the same smack to it.